MouseMove . . . err?

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Dec 12 12:23:42 EST 2008

It behaves as if all of the moves are queued up, and the buttons are
heading towards where the mouse was on the last mouse move. Or
something like that. You'll see that if you wait for all the movement
to stop, and then twitch the mouse, the buttons go to the right
place. Also moving the mouse very slowly makes them follow quickly
enough to look right.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea anyway. Each time I try the stack I
end up having to force quit Rev. The first time I had to restart my
computer. At the very least you might try setting the movespeed to
zero, that way the buttons will move immediately, and not queue up a
bunch of move commands.

Perhaps you could check to see if the button is already at the
destination, that would save doing moves that aren't needed.