Looking for ugly code comparisons WAS: Slashdotter looking for kids' programming language

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 12 10:59:49 EST 2008

Jacques Hausser wrote:
> Oh, yes indeed ! old people of any age ! from 7 to 77, like Tintin...
> (if you're old enough to remember Tintin and Snowy)

This is way OT, but I was at my local bookstore the other day and
discovered that the entire Tin Tin collection has recently been
republished in a beautifully-packaged box set.

If you're a Tin Tin fan, this may be worth adding to your Christmas wish
list.

<http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Tintin-Collectors-Gift-Set/dp/0316006688>

If this means I'm old, it's not the only indicator. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World