[ANN} Zygodact - complete serial key registration system

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 10 06:32:56 EST 2008

Bonjour Dave,

I can't answer about Zygodact: Jacque will do.
But some additional thoughts:
You might avoid to have a too obvious rev suffix and run your own
(there are repositories about this for Mac or Windows on the web) and
set the filetype accordingly on Mac versions.
In all cases you can protect your stacks with a PW by yourself or
when building the standalone.
I think it is not the purpose of Zygodact.

Le 10 déc. 08 à 12:23, Dave a écrit :

> In every RR based application I've shipped as a Standalone, the
> Structure I've used is to have one "Main" Stack that holds the
> standalone settings (basically just a dummy "Splash" Screen Window)
> and a number of "Stacks" (that are also main stacks as far as
> RunRev is concerned) that are held inside a subfolder. The Splash
> Window the does a "go" to one of the stacks in the subfolder, e.g.
>
> AppFolder:
> Spash.app
>           SubFolder:
>           Stack1.rev
>           Stack2.rev
>           Stack3.rev
>
> Can Zygodact handle this situation? Also, does it password protect
> the stacks too? Or just prevent the standalone from running?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.