Meaning of error codes

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 10 03:53:34 EST 2008

Hi Stephen,

The list of error codes is somewhere in the stack revErrorDisplay. My
shareware library to convert error codes into something meaningful is
called errorLib and can be found at <http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html
 >. There is also an on-line converter, at <http://www.runrev.info>,
but due to some hardware problems it doesn't work always.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!