Menu bars on main stack and different menus on substacks

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 09:57:09 EST 2008

Actually Will, as I think I mentioned someplace on the list fairly
recently, I've recently come to the conclusion that, due to the larger
screens many of us have these days, placing the Menus at the top of
the application's window on both Mac and Windows apps seems to be a
good idea. Also, instead of the usual microscopic menu text I've used
some larger font sizes to mitigate my own failing eyesight. Like 18
pt. Arial. Looks real good.

Joe Wilkins