variable storage

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Dec 7 18:10:13 EST 2008

Hi Björnke,

Awhile back, I wrote a library which enabled the sharing of rev
controls from one stack to another over the internet. I sent controls
back and forth using the properties function wrapped in XML, and then
after 're-making' a control, I compared checksums of the new control
with the original, and found they did not match. The listed items
mentioned in my previous email had to be removed from the properties
of a control so they would match properly.

Yes, I did see your ID mention in the bug report.

HTH,
Chipp