Rev On Rockets On Dreamhost -FOLLOW UP

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Dec 7 14:08:47 EST 2008

Stephen,

Yes, I use TextMate and Interarchy. I am uploading a new "*ALPHA*"
copy of RevOnRockets to the web today with the patches and some brand
new stuff. As for the presentation, don't blame the video guys. IIRC
my machine stopped recording the screen and we lost the screen video
(it failed silent argh!)

I'll post some more news shortly.

Om Shanti
andre