Sqlite remotely

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Dec 7 01:20:05 EST 2008

> > Remotely? like multi-user on a server?
> Even a single user.
> And what's with multi? I understand that multi is not safe
> like its stated on their website, but other then that?

There's nothing to stop you from opening an SQLite database remotely, but as
Kee and others have stated, SQLite was never designed for network use - that
is, secure, multi-user support. If your solution is unlikely ever to scale
to multi-user, then its not a bad choice for local storage. Clearly, I have
my own ideas about what makes a good database ;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software