I've done something really cool

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 21:46:02 EST 2008

Well, guys I have been playing around ALOT lately (when I'm supposed
to be working on another project). Anyway, I came up with something
that I think is really cool. I mean really cool. It's blowing my socks
off how cool this is.

So here's my question. You guys and gals have been so helpful to me
over the past few years that I felt compelled to release my iTunes
library for free under the MIT license as a small token of my
gratitude to the people on this list. That said I would like to
package this new very cool utility and make a little money from the
effort. I am asking my peers what they think the best way to approach
this is? Feel free to contact me off list, but I feel this problem
might also be of interest to others.

Did I mention that this tool is very cool???

Thanks,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html