Rev On Rockets On Dreamhost - Does it work there?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Dec 6 12:47:31 EST 2008

Thanks Richard. That's good to know.

Yes, I've been looking at the logs and I always get this error:

>suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details, referer:
>http://cms3.mitchmarcusmusic.com/

I have no suexec log.

the only other error is the error for not having the error page!
I've sent a support ticket to the Dreamhost techs, they're pretty
good about things.

You're idea for the send script to and return logs is a good one.
I'll incorporate that into my future cgi sandbox.

By the way, doesn't FTP in Rev send passwords in plain text? How do
you work around that?

sqb

--

stephen barncard