Rev On Rockets On Dreamhost - Does it work there?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Dec 5 23:47:42 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

No, ROR doesn't require RevHTTP. I'm not using that part of the
demonstration. I've seen and tried that, and wanted to get it into
the Apache world.

I'm strictly following Andre's instructions and can't even get <hello
world> to work. He did it in front of people and video at the last
RevCon. Thanks for the thumbs up on the 3.0 engine. Perhaps I made a
mistake in engine. I'll try again.
thanks

sqb

--