writing lines to the driver

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 5 14:29:05 EST 2008

When I open a driver port I am able to write to the driver and close
the port without any problems.
I can open the driver port and write to the driver 9 times writing
one line at a time no problems.
After I write the 10th line to the driver Rev crashes.
If I close the port after writing line 9 to the driver I can write to
the driver 9 more times.

The line can have a few chars or a large line of text and the crash
still comes after writing to the
driver 9 times.

How can I clear any buffer or whatever is doing the counting without
closing the port and the
needing to reopen the port to keep writing lines to the driver?

-=>JB<=-