Newbie

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Dec 5 12:04:23 EST 2008

Hi Craig,

Possibly you may remember me from MY HC days.

Regarding your problem: My solution, something I've done a jillion
times, is to just create my own msg box for each project. It may be as
simple as a single field, or more if needed. My particular favorite is
a field that I can paste equations into with it spitting out the
result in a second field. Then I copy and paste the results into other
docs upon which I am working at the time. Much better than a hand or
desk calculator and easier on my failing eyes. (smile) Can even print
as a paper whatchmacallit.

Just a thought!

Joe Wilkins