preferences and re-inventing the wheel

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 5 10:49:19 EST 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Neal Campbell wrote:

> Absolutely agree, I think Trevor's framework is one of the major
> developments in the RR world for 2008. Thanks again Trevor!

You are welcome.

Once I get an update to ScreenSteps that we are working on out the
door I have a nice update to release. Hopefully by the end of the
year. The update has some fixes and improvements to auto updating and
will also have a custom version of libURL with beefed up proxy support
(among other things) so that the auto updater, as well as any urls you
fetch with libURL, are more likely to work in corporations.

I will also be putting together some more docs and a getting started
guide as what I have available now is pretty bare bones.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems