preferences and re-inventing the wheel

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:24:20 EST 2008

Absolutely agree, I think Trevor's framework is one of the major
developments in the RR world for 2008. Thanks again Trevor!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com