variable storage

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Dec 5 09:25:58 EST 2008

I think you should file an Enhancement Request for this. I would if I
had the time. This is the second gotcha I hit since I started this
project.

I think the thing that hit me on this was the antialiased property. So
maybe a custom function might do the trick.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html