variable storage

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 22:09:53 EST 2008

Scott, thanks. seems a little complicated because I wanted to do this
with dozens of objects. So this would mean dozens of stacks. For my
needs I think it might be better to store them all in one separate
stack.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html