fileType & creator

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 4 21:02:53 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info!  It works good.  I read the dictionary quite a few
times and either it does not explain to use it before opening the file
or I missed it.  They should probably make it clear where to use it.

The only other problem is after changing the file type it does not
automatically change the file to display the Rev ICON but that is
not a serious issue.

-=>JB<=-