External Creation. Obtains the Window Handler on Windows.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Dec 3 16:27:09 EST 2008

Damien,

I know nothing of windows programming, but if you're trying simple
transparency, you can use the windowshape with a PNG file with
different levels of alpha channel in it to give customizable
transparency in selected areas. I've seen Scott using this to such
marvelous effect that it still makes me smile.

Andre