OT: Creating a PC Compatible DVD...

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 16:13:07 EST 2008

Jim,

Don't assume that just cause it won't work on parallels that it won't
work on a PC. Parallels is touchy. I have to put the disk in right at
start up in order to get Parallels to recognize it.

I do burn DVDs on the Mac for PC usage so things should be just fine.
Just make sure it is a full burn and not a rewritable.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html