OT: Creating a PC Compatible DVD...

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 3 14:58:06 EST 2008

You didn't mention the parallels part, nor what it is you are trying
to make, not to mention operating from the windows side. Several
levels of complication here.
"Didn't work in XP in Parallels" means that either windows,Parallels
or whatever app you are using in windows  lacks drivers or knowledge
of your internal drive. Welcome to the PC world.

If it's video, can't you just make the thing on the Mac side?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o