When they ask, what is this written in?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 17:22:20 EST 2008

Dear Robert Brenstein, there was no "apparently" about things, I wrote
what I wrote.

However, just to throw another spanner in the works:-

The very few times people ask me how I make my programs I state that I use:

"Runtime Revolution, a complete programming package."

No 'language', 'IDE', 'GUI', and so on, os mentioned; probably because
most people seem perfectly satisfied with that answer. The few who are not
satisfied get treated to 30 minutes of my demonstrating RR, and 30 minutes
while I go away and let them play with RR. The end result is either
"Wow!" or "I don't understand how computers work anyway."

As I have spent 90% of my adult life outwith my country of origin
the word 'Transcript' will always be linked in my mind with standing in queues at embassies and various other state institutions with academic
transcript with stamps, seals, apostils and much, much more.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.