When they ask, what is this written in?

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Dec 1 10:40:53 EST 2008

Just recently, I told one company I'm working with that I'm using a
scripting language called revolution. They didn't seem worried.

Perhaps the phrase "scripting language" might once have caused
concern, but given the prevalence of perl, php, ruby and python, I
don't think it worries many people these days.

best,

Mark