XML Question

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 21:08:49 EDT 2008

I wouldn't hold my breath ;)

Depending on how complex the xml is you may be better off writing your own
parser from scratch, bypassing the revXML routines altogether. While the
xmlparser is great there a lots of times when I don't use it to extract data
from xml files/data, particularly if I don't need to write stuff back into
that xml. You'd be surprised how quickly you can whip your data into shape
with a few targetted replace and lineoffset routines.

Terry...