libURL: feature request

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Wed Aug 27 10:08:21 EDT 2008

Could we have:

function libUrlGetLogField
>    return  lvLogField
> end libUrlGetLogField

As libURL uses local variables like "lvLogField" there is AFAIK no way to
get at them - I want to ensure a checkbox shows whether a custom logfield is
set and at the moment I have to track it manually which is error prone? It
complements "libUrlSetLogField" but is a bit shorter :)

on libUrlSetLogField pField