QT: Defaultfolder & files

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:05:48 EDT 2008

Bonjour and merci Eric,

I added a "/" (slash) and now it works (only one folder is created and
all the .txt files are stored in it):
if there is a folder "/Backup" then set defaultfolder to it
else create folder "/Backup"

The folder however is now created on the root of my OSX HD.
What happens when I create a standalone?
Will the folder be created on the same level as the standalone or also
on the root of my HD?
(I actually want it to be on the same level as the standalone)

greetings,

William