[WAAAY OT] Help - name needed

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:15:49 EDT 2008

Since you are such a friendly & creative bunch of people, I thought I
would ask for your help. My eldest son is about to do his first
recording with a newly formed classical woodwind trio (oboe, flute &
clarinet) and they need a name. I have been getting into trouble for
my feeble suggestions, so I thought maybe you could help me out.

To avoid cluttering the list, please send any ideas to me off-list -
but if any of you picks the winner, I'll let you know :-)

Many thanks,
Sarah