revbrowser issue

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Aug 26 12:21:16 EDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> On windows I had a problem getting revBrowser to draw the window or
> if it did draw it would be white but links would be active as Ben
> states below. However, I was using a windowShape and once I removed
> any transparency in the image used for the shape it is now working
> fine.

I removed the windowshape and set it to a standard window.
Out of 25 sets of 'open-go to web page-close' I ended up
with 2 solid white areas where the web page should have been.

This was on OS X 10.5.4 using Rev 2.9 and the latest build
of 3.0

Might be different issues, plus might be a OS X vs PC issue?

sims