Licensing help with revolution standalone

aj amjohnson09 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:56:45 EDT 2008

Okay so I'm releasing my first product with revolution and the licensing
software my company uses (http://www.elicense.com/) is having trouble
wrapping the exe and keeps returning with a "floating point error." Below is
the email that the company sent, any thoughts or suggestions are greatly
appreciated

*Error Message*

floating-point support not loaded

The necessary floating-point library was not linked.

*To fix by checking the following possible causes*

1.     The program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87,
that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did
not have a coprocessor installed.

2.     A format string for a *printf_s* or *scanf_s* function contained a
floating-point format specification and the program did not contain any
floating-point values or variables.

3.     The compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point
support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point
format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary
floating-point routines.

4.     Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point
format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in
the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.

5.     In a mixed-language program, a C library was specified before a
FORTRAN library when the program was linked. Relink and specify the C
library last

Antuan