Text Field Woes

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:18:10 EDT 2008

I'm not sure what the problem is here.  Can you provide a sample URL and the
basic transcript of the code you are using so we can see where it is going
wrong.  It sounds to me like your process of 'digesting' the text might be
causing the problem.

I just found a web page with currencies on it (www.xe.com), and simply using

set the htmlText of fld "currencies" to URL "http://www.xe.com"

seems to produce a page without the boxed text you are describing as a
problem.  Are you sure that you haven't just set the textStyle of that field
so that it will display as boxed?

Bernard