Mac icon specifications

Marc EMILE - Axialis memile at axialis.com
Fri Aug 22 06:24:43 EDT 2008

Chris:

My name is Marc EMILE from Axialis Software, author of IconWorkshop.
May I ask you what version of IconWorkshop you used to generate the
ICNS file? FYI, in the latest version 6.31 we've fixed an issue in
256x256 and 512x512 formats.

If you used an older version, could you update to 6.31 and try to load/
save your icon? Does it fix the issue?

Regards,
Marc - Axialis Team
www.axialis.com