HTMLtext and printing

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 21 11:00:32 EDT 2008

Hi Shari,

What is a nice doc? Which programme did you use to create the RTF
file? And how did you make the HTML file? Did you read the data from
disk, change it, and set the htmlText? For RTF, you should use the
rtfText property.

I know this works. You must be doing something wrong. If you can give
more details on what you're doing and post the relevant part of your
script, we might be able to help.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille