revBrowser on Windows

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 10:02:52 EDT 2008

Andres,

WOW, This worked as described. I did not expect it to but it did.
YAHOO........

  This should be included in the DOCS.......

Thank you so much for this. I was struggling for a few weeks to get
this right and although a few people said the window shape was
affecting the revBrowser, no one had a solution until now.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Tom McGrath