A Simple Question: How do I draw a vertical line?

len-morgan at crcom.net len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Aug 19 16:03:36 EDT 2008

This would seem to be an easy thing to do with a GUI IDE but I can't seem
to get it right.  I want to draw some vertical lines on a form that are
thicker than one pixel (this is where I'm having problems).

I can't do it (accurately) with the mouse so I'm drawing a pretty close
approximation of vertical and then I want to use the property inspector to
"correct" the line and make it vertical.  The problem is if I move the
bottom of the line, the top moves.  If I move the top, the bottom moves.
It seems to be trying to create a line inside the corners of a rectangle
and therefore, I can never get a truly vertical line.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong here?  For what it's worth, I'm
trying to put on lines that are somewhere around 6 to 8 pixels "thick."

Thanks!

Len Morgan