protected file access by CGI script

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 14 17:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Phil,

Assuming that your CGI script and the stack are on the same server, I
don't think that your CGI script needs a password and user name to
read any other file on the server. It should work without user name
and password. If you really want to check some password, include it as
an argument to the CGI.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille