missing a basic with drag

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Aug 14 05:50:40 EDT 2008

Hello,

I think I am missing some basic setup for providing a function with which
the user can drag around an image on the card (to position the img for
printing) What I did is:

on dragStart

    put the name of the target into gDragTarget - global

---

on dragMove

    set the loc of gDragTarget to the mouseloc

---

I get the dragStart trigger, but the image doesn't move. Do I have to set
any property of the image to be draggable? (I found this property only with
stacks, but not objects.?) What am I missing?

Thanks for any hint to a still beginner :-)

Tiemo