World of Warcraft utility made with Rev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:09:37 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I and most of my family are keen World of Warcraft players. The basic
game allows developers to create add-ons which provide additional
features/reports etc. Keeping track of these and updating them as
required is a nightmare. Enter the wonder utility called "WowMatrix"
<http://www.wowmatrix.com/> which does all the work of listing
available add-ons, checking what you have installed and what version
numbers, updates any or all of these and then launching the main
program. Highly recommended for all WoW players.

The app had certain rather familiar interface elements, so I had a
look inside the app bundle and found to my delight that it was made
with Revolution.

It is a very neat app, auto-updating and turning a tedious chore into
a single click. However I do have a few ideas for interface
improvements, so if the author is a member of this list, please would
you contact me off-list.

Cheers,
Sarah