Mirye Runtime Revolution Moving to Monthy Issue Releases; First Release 808

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Aug 9 10:42:22 EDT 2008

> so this is a value-added reseller product.  So what is added?
>  Updates to what?  Are you guys adding additional tools?
> Hacking the engine?

Hi Mike,

We aren't a VAR. We won't hack the engine (that would introduce all sorts of
support issues), not unless its part of an add-on that's included in an
issue - it modifies an existing install.

This month, we are including version 3.1 of Valentina for Revolution
Advanced (this includes all three runtimes and a copy of Valentina Studio
Admin - this is for Studio and Enterprise only) and a presentation audio
pack of 20 royalty free, loopable soundtracks called "Business as Unusual
Volume 1". The audio pack is for everyone - Media, Studio, Enterprise.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com