engine crash on open stack (Larry Forsgren)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 03:44:02 EDT 2008

Larry, well, we've established that it's a general problem - it crashes Rev
for me too.   I even went to
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm, and
downloaded StackRunner to try and run your stack without any of the
IDE-related stuff getting in the way, but it crashed that too.

All I can suggest at this stage is that you take the crash log it generates
and send it to runrev.com (see the recent thread 'are crash logs useful').
Maybe they can diagnose that for you and give you some help.

Bernard