OT: HP Lovecraft fonts

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Aug 8 23:25:50 EDT 2008

All-

For no apparent reason, I am posting here the news that the folks at
the Cthulhu Lives website have made some very nice fonts available for
free download based on HP Lovecraft's writing styles. Of the free
fonts, I find the BlackLetter fonts a bit over the top, but OldStyle
and Telegram are a hoot.

"Typographical fashions change, and since the digital age overtook
typesetting and graphic design, many of the fonts common in the time
of Lovecraft have fallen into disuse. We've revived many of them from
vintage sources..."

http://www.cthulhulives.org/toybox/PROPDOCS/PropFonts.html

--
-Mark Wieder