AW: OT: copy protection / licensing for Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Aug 8 09:22:21 EDT 2008

Hi Björnke,
your three are just the points, I am calculating too. Thats why I used up to
now the ProtectCD lock, which is without any implementation from my side,
pretty errorless (less than 0,5% support cases), not to be copied for the
standard user and in my case no disturbing for having the CD inserted,
because it runs off the CD anyway. (alternatively could the CD only being
inserted once a month or so)
Thanks for your thoughts
Tiemo