Are crash reports useful

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:39:21 EDT 2008

Thanks Jacqueline,

I managed to find the logs.  This is their location on Vista:

C:\Users\<username>\appdata\Roaming\Runtime Revolution\Revolution
Studio\Crash Logs

I'll enter a bugzilla report and hopefully something useful can be gleaned
from them.

Bernard

Although it says "XP" I believe the reports also work on Vista. The location