Who owns old icons?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Aug 3 13:00:34 EDT 2008

and whoever wrote the Wickipedia article knew about Revolution and
put it first in the list of decendants of Hypercard.

Other companies offered their own versions. Three products are
currently available which offer HyperCard-like functionality:

Runtime Revolution's Revolution expands greatly on HyperCard's
feature set and offers color and a GUI toolkit which can be deployed
on many popular platforms

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o