Who owns old icons?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 3 05:31:56 EDT 2008

Hi Kay,

That's not true. Apple declared HyperCard dead. They deliberately took
their HyperCard website off-line and the general director of Apple
Europe told me Apple would never ever invest in HyperCard again and
apparently they wouldn't even consider buying stamps to ship any
remaining inventory to Europe.

I haven't seen that list lately, but I guess AppleWorks for Apple IIGS
is still on it too.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille