HC icons as Jpegs.

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 18:19:26 EDT 2008

On 8/2/08 3:01 PM, "Lynn Fredricks" <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:
>> shared memories? Culture? Things museums are made for?
>
> Related to this - how many of you have very ancient macs sitting about, or
> some of the older weird ones/peripherals?

My 128K Mac is in the garage.
Bought with 800K floppy upgrade + 800K external floppy
+ trackball-10 key pad by MacAlley
There was no hard drive available.
Purchased in Raleigh, NC.

2 Mb Dove RAM upgrade fills the back of the case.
Added exhaust fan for cooling
Uses Roger Bates RamDisk+ to create
400K system memory and 1.6K working memory

Can't run any later than System 5.1

Runs Excel 1.0, Word 1.0, ResEdit.
Appletalk connection allows output to a network laser printer.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas