Vista 64 bit edition compatibility

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Sat Aug 2 01:49:44 EDT 2008

On Jul 31, 2008, at 11:19 PM, Shao Sean wrote:

> I've had some limited tests done on Vista 64-bit and there were some
> issues with the application not appearing in the task bar.

Thanks for the info Shao.  I wrote Rev support and they told me that
it seems to run with a few minor issues.  The main thing is that it is
not supported just yet by the mother ship.  I am in no need at the
moment, but am getting reports from clients that more and more
computers are shipping from local dealers with Vista 64 pre-installed.

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com