Cursor changes to watch when editing a script

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 30 16:26:20 EDT 2008

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> My current problem with 2.9 is that when making changes to a script, the
> cursor often changes to the wrist watch and remains so until I restart
> Rev. This doesn't happen all the time, but quite often. Any ideas?

This is a long-standing issue that occurs when the mouse is moving too
fast for the object to send a reliable mouseLeave. The fix is usually
just to move the mouse outside any Rev windows (like, hover over the
desktop for a moment) and then move it back into the window. That
usually causes the correct messages to be delivered.

If that doesn't work, then in the message box: reset cursor

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com