Creating a Search Field

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Apr 29 11:30:59 EDT 2008

I am not the right man to answer this question as, up to now, I never
used any database :-)

I am pretty sure that if you populate the field to be search in (from
a database or any other way) with short lines of text, then the
handlers below are working as expected (a list shows up at each new
char you type in the field  "entry" (like in mail on Mac when you type
chars in the "To" field of a new message).

(In my case field "bigList" include a list of paires of words : first
name and second name of persons (sometimes more than 2 words in case
of composite first name and/or name)

But, I have not any idea about searching directly the database, I am
sorry :-)
Best regards
André