Table Fields

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 29 01:30:00 EDT 2008

william humphrey wrote:

 > Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> I've been working off-and-on for quite some time on a database
 >> selector type of table object ...it would be nice to know if
 >> this gadget would be useful to others... If so, please drop me
 >> a note offline and let me know, and that'll help me gauge what
 >> level of effort I should put into this.
 >
 >  How soon can I try it?

The effort of prepping for RevCon has slowed everything else here down,
so I won't be able to get around to documenting it until after I catch
up on the client work once I get back.  Translation: Late May at the
earliest.

 > Can the fields in the table be from a SQL (drawn from different
 > tables in the database)?

My table object is just a group containing a field and a bunch of other
stuff to make the header.  As a field, it can contain any tab-delimited
data you like.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal