Picture DATA and how to show it

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 28 16:25:34 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I'd say this is a PICT file in hex form. I don't know whether you
should convert it to binary first, but you could always try to write
it to a file on disk and then import it, either as PICT or, if that
doesn't work, as PNG.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Our servers may be off-line between 28 April and 1 May. If you have an
urgent request, you can contact us at <economy.x.talk at gmail.com>.
Apologies for any inconveniences.